Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 58 - 198.4

Ok...so I used fitday.com to track my percentages of fat, protein and carbs. I was very worried that my numbers were too high yesterday...but the scale showed today that this was just what I needed. I am really glad because I was getting so frustrated!

Here were my totals:

Calories 1240
Fat grams 89.2
Carbs 34.5
Protein grams 79.9

Percentages come to:

Fat = 63%
Carbs = 11%
Protein = 26%

My foods were:
2 hard boiled eggs
2 shakes
2 eggs over easy fried in butter
3 slices of bacon
2 slices of cheddar cheese
1 deviled egg
I whole raw avocado
2 servings of crystal light
4 black coffees

The blog has been really helpful, but I would encourage folks to use fitday to track total calories, etc if you are using this type of diet. It seems I am basically on Atkins OR Eat Fat, Get Thin. They are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment