Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 44 - 209.6

Ok...none too pleased with this number. I did drink the equivalent of 6.25 pounds worth of water yesterday...so I must have been more dehydrated than I thought. So I am up 4.6 pounds. I went to the bathroom constantly yesterday...

Even though my numbers went up, I am continuing with the water because my skin looks younger. I was looking really old these last couple of weeks so I guess the trade off will be higher numbers.

More tomorrow!

Caveat -  ok...I am going to nix the 5 shakes per day and opt for 3. My reasoning is that 5 shakes amounts to 35 carbs and this is just too high for me....

For example, with three shakes today and my meal tonite I will be just under 25 carbs

3 shakes
3 egg omlette (no milk...cooked in real butter) with 2 tbsp of sour cream and 1/4 cup shredded cheese.

I also will do 10 minutes on my bouncer tonight...I was too tired this morning to get on the rebounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment