Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2 - 212.2

WOO HOO! Three pounds lost in one day. I am certain it is primarily water...but who cares! I love seeing those numbers go down.

So, I only managed to do 5 shakes yesterday rather than 7. I would have done 6 total, but the vanilla flavor is just disgusting. I will have to use those as pudding just to get rid of the three boxes I purchased. I love the Chocolate Cream flavor and the Mocha is "ok". I made sure to drink my water. I do also drink black coffee while at work and Diet Snapple Raspberry and Lemon Tea. I had 3 ounces of chicken on baby spinach with 1 tablespoon of dressing for my "lean green" meal at dinner time.

I only managed to do 3 minutes on my rebounder for exercise. I was very tired and still fighting an infection. I started an antibiotic last night so that should whip me into shape. I plan to do 20 minutes of bouncing per day until its warm enough to go in my garage and walk on my treadmill.

Happy dieting everyone! I really hope this information is helpful to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment