Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 24 - 200.4

Very glad for today's weigh in results.

In 24 days, I have lost 14.8 pounds. That breaks down into 3.4 weeks.. which is 4.35 pounds per week so far.

I find this very interesting. On the days I eat more fat...I drop twice the weight.

Yesterday I was still very nauseous. I had only one shake. I went home and took magnesium to settle my belly. I then had 1 can of tuna with about 1 and a half tablespoons or REAL MAYO. About 2 hours later, I was hungry again so I had chicken breast dipped in full fat sour cream. I dropped 1.8 pounds....I am convinced now that the lower the carbs and the higher the fat the better my results. This is the third time that has happened.

I am very excited that tomorrow I will be in the 100's. I have 6 more days in this thirty day period. I am aiming to have a total loss of 20 pounds for this first 30 days. I am aiming for 20 pounds EVERY thirty day period.

I project that by the end of April I will have reached the upper 150's. WOO HOO!

March 2nd will be the 1st day of the second block of 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment