Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 5 - 209.6

Excellent! Numbers went back down!!!!!!!!! So yesterday I only had time to have 2 shakes. I was preoccupied at work. I was very hungry when I got home so I cooked some frozen shrimp and had that with raw baby spinach with some ranch dressing. (Very little as I really just loved the taste of the shrimp.) I sauteed the shrimp in real butter with some garlic powder. Then I had about 4 ounces of chicken that I had leftover and dipped that in real mayonaise. I was concerned that my numbers would go higher...but I know that with high protein...high fat tends to be what acts as a catalyst. Needless to say, I am very pleased.

I am going to have a colonic tonight. I have never had one before. I do know that this diet is constipating me and I will use this as a way to combat that. I will do just the one session and after that I will purchase some senna tea to use on the weekends to help keep things moving.

Good luck fellow dieters. I hope this has been helpful so far.



Total loss since Monday = 5.6 pounds! Yahoo..

P.S. I forgot to mention that I contacted Diet Direct and they are exchanging the vanilla flavored shakes for me. Thank goodness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment