Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 12 - 206.0

Fantastic loss! So very, very happy.

I had three shakes yesterday, Chicken over baby spinach with full fat dressing and some beef jerky. This way of eating is very easy for me. I had put off doing this diet due to fear of giving up chewing and also letting go of my pop addiction. I must say that once I psyched myself up for it everything fell into place.

For years I have put on weight and tried desperately to lose it with the low fat way of eating and counting calories. Unbeknownst to me, this was a high carb diet which causes insulin resistance and actually makes you FAT. It had worked when I was younger so I thought that my body just must be broken. Thankfully it was just my thinking that was out of service. Thanks to about a hundred hours of research, I have found the information that is out there for everyone to utilize. I am so grateful for the internet. :)

Happy dieting everyone. I feel so good to be getting lighter everyday. It is truly liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment