Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 65 - 194.2

Ok...so still really no perceptible loss. I am glad that it is not going upwards in number though. I am still waiting for stupid, mean, sadistic, hateful, awful, evil TOM to arrive.

I did fine on my diet...stayed on plan but yesterday was a very hard and hormonal day. I was starving and could not stop thinking about food no matter what I did. Basically I was a total bitch! I went home and at immediately to get some fat in my belly and then took a 3 hour nap. This is what I hate most about TOM is the exhaustion and hunger.

I did do my fitday but its a real pain to post it here. I was right on target though. Tonite I am switching to chicken thighs....I have been doing a lot of beef and am sick of it now. :) I made more deviled eggs...those babies really are a life saver for sure. Another reason I am switching back to chicken is to lower my protein intake as I think it causes blood sugar spikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment